Hoping to plan your baby’s first year in photos and learn more about baby photography in Seattle? Let me walk you through ideas, tips, and how to make the most of milestone photography.
Baby Milestone Photography Ideas
- Maternity photos (yes, before the baby is born, but still a milestone!)
- Newborn photos
- One photo for every month (1 month-old photo, 2 months old, and so on)
- Pose in the same chair
- Use blocks or a chalkboard to spell out how hold they are
- Document growth milestones (smiling, crawling, etc.)
- First birthday!
Baby’s First Year in Photos
I’ve seen it happen firsthand with four of my own children; they grow up far too fast. But, if you take the time to document them month by month, you’ll be able to look back at a collection like these below.
Baby’s First Birthday Photoshoot
Of course, turning one year old is its own milestone. We’ve all seen the cake smash, but I love a simple family photo shoot at the beach or near your house at golden hour.
Baby’s First Year Photo Frame
Seeing it all together and looking back on the growth of that first year — there’s nothing like it.
Baby’s First Year Photo Book Samples
I only wish that every mother and child could have photo books like these of baby’s first year. Here are some samples of what I provide to my Seattle baby photography clients.
Baby’s First Year Photography Package
Looking for a way to bundle photos of your baby’s first year? I have a membership option that includes two to four sessions over the span of a year. Here are ways to bundle it for your baby’s milestones:
- Maternity session, newborn photos, family photos at 6 months and a 1-year photoshoot
- Milestone photos for every three months (newborn, 3-6 months, birthday)
- Maternity photos, newborn pictures, holiday cards, Mother’s day photos
Of course, by using the same photographer, your photos will look and feel consistent, creating a timeless documentation of your family and your newest addition.
Get your baby photography session on the calendar by reaching out here.